Home Personal Injury Conveyancing Online Quote Web Case Tracking Contact Us

If you have been involved in an accident in the last 3 years, be it a road traffic accident, an accident at work, slip trip or fall, whilst on holiday or due to a faulty product, and as a result of which you were injured and someone else was to blame, then contact us for expert advice on whether you maybe entitled to compensation.

We will provide you with advice on how to proceed with your claim, what it will all involve and what losses & expenses you can claim for. If you ensure that you contact us not long after your accident, then where possible, we can help to ensure any inconvenience you maybe experiencing, such as loss of transport, are kept to an absolute minimum.

We offer a genuine “no win, no fee” (conditional fee) funding arrangement, under which we do not deduct anything from your compensation - you keep 100% and this you can be assured of.*

The types of claims we deal with are as follows:-

Road Traffic Accidents - MIB uninsured & untraced claims

Accidents at Work – Employers Liability

Slips, trips and falls – Public & Occupiers Liability

Holiday Claims – Faulty Product claims – Criminal Injuries (CICA) claims

Buying, Selling & Re-mortgaging Property: “fixed fee”

Andrea Egan, Partner and member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers, is the Head of our Personal Injury Department and has specialised in personal injury claims since 1998.


If you are unfortunate enough to or have been, involved in a road traffic accident, it is important that you do the following:-

  • Obtain full details of the other driver and vehicle: name, address, contact number, description vehicle make, model & colour, registration number, insurance details and number and description of any passengers;

  • Make a note of any other vehicles and persons involved in the accident;

  • If you have a camera with you it take photographs of the vehicles - the damage and their position before they are moved, and the accident location generally;

  • Make a note of the name, address and contact numbers of any witnesses;

  • Do not admit to anything – you may be in breach of your car insurance policy terms & conditions if you do. Make sure you notify your insurers of the accident, it could affect your insurance cover if you do not do so;

  • Report the accident to the police immediately and certainly within 5 days. The police are obliged to attend the scene of the accident if anyone has been injured or the driver at fault is refusing to give you their details. It is a criminal offence not to disclose insurance details following an accident. It is also an offence to leave the scene of the accident. Make sure that you obtain evidence from the police that you have reported it to them, by obtaining a receipt with the incident log number. Keep this in a safe place because you may need this later;

  • If you have been injured, seek medical advice & attention immediately – it could affect your claim if you do not do so.

It is very important to report the accident to the police within 5 days (if claiming for property damage only) or within 14 days (if claiming for personal injury). If the driver left the scene of the accident or gave false details and is never identified, or the vehicle was not insured, an application for compensation would need to be made to the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB).

Part of the criteria for a successful application is that you have reported the accident to the police within the relevant timescales and fully co-operated with any police investigation, otherwise the application is likely to fail, with little or no hope of recovering any compensation.

*Please note this does not apply to CICA or MIB untraced claims being funded by a Contingency Fee Agreement rather than Conditional Fee Agreement.

Home | Personal Injury | Conveyancing | Online Quote | Web Case Tracking | Contact Us

as advertised at Manchester United and Manchester City
Designed by. Jamie Wallace